The 2018 Chicago Flower & Garden Show – з 14 до 18 березня.
“FLOWERTALES: Every Garden Has a Story to Tell,” has the creators of the Chicago Flower & Garden Show gardens interpreting the unique role flowers, plants and gardens play in the stories of our lives and literature, from Wednesday, March 14 through Sunday, March 18, 2018 in Festival Halls A & B at Navy Pier.
In addition to the inspiring landscapes and garden vignettes - the show features:
· The Get Growing Series - A continued focus on educational, interactive workshops and seminars by leading industry professionals
· Garden Gourmet Stage - Culinary demonstrations by top Chefs
· Kids' Activity Garden - FREE Hands-on fun and learning for future gardeners and gardening consumers
· Photography Competition – A judged exhibit by amateur photographers
· Tablescapes Exhibit - Cutting-edge ideas for the dining table presented by leading interior and floral designers
· The Home & Garden Marketplace - A shopper’s paradise with exhibitors of green-industry and related goods and services
· Regional Cake Decorating Competition - presented in conjunction with the Chicago Area Retail Bakers Association.
· Evening in Bloom - a charity VIP preview event that provides a sneak peek of the Flower & Garden Show prior to opening to the public. Flowers, Food & Fashion! Tuesday, March 13, 2018.